Wednesday 27 February 2013

Ace sports analyst, Iniobong Monday proposed to fiancée and she said YES


Talented and well respected sports analyst, Iniobong Monday has proposed to his long time girlfriend, Emem ‘Emerald’ Ndem…and she said YES. I actually expected this because I knew for sure that when they come back together after the break-up, it will surely lead them to the altar. 


The dark-skinned dude wrote on his blackberry PM thus “…and she said YES. Amazing feeling. Can’t explain. Big smile (smiley)” and put up Emem’s picture on his dp. 

His friend, Aniekeme Finbarr of Love FM 104.5 Abuja whom I’m tipping to serve as the bestman congratulated him via his Facebook timeline. 

I’m actually working on getting the details on the proposal and when I do I will surely bring it here for your digest. Congrats Ini. I wish you a happy married life in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment