Below is the press release the organizers of the beauty pageant sent me:
Miss Ayaya Nigeria is a grassroot project with unique approach to boasting tourism investment and showcasing our rich and viable cultural heritage packaged in an entertainment way to attract investors.
Our conception here seeks to create a synergy amongst stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
Miss Ayaya Nigeria is proudly powered by AYAYA PROJECT which is dully registered with the corporate affairs commission, Abuja, Nigeria.
Promoting self confidence in young ladies and the introduction of innovation into the entertainment industry to attracts investors.
1. Registration is free, but must write an essay on a topic 'OUR QUEEN, OUR INVESTMENT POTENTIALS'
2. Send your essay to email@example.com including your location and phone number
3. Closing date is 29th June, 2013
4. Screening commences on the first week of July in CALABAR AND UYO.
1. Must be a Nigerian
2. Must be female
3. Must be 18-28years of age
1. Cash prize
2. LCD SCREEN TV
4. AYAYA PROJECT BRAND AMBASSADOR
5. PEACE AMBASSADOR
6. MODELLING CONTRACTS, FRONTPAGE AND INSIDE OF MAGAZINES AND LOT MORE
Remember, all finalists will be handsomely rewarded, taken for tours and used to shot a blockbuster movie.
GRAND FINALE IS @ EEMJM HOTELS AND SUITES,UYO
FOR SPONSORSHIP AND PARTICIPATION ......CALL Isaac 08068140294, Rosemary 08037610555, Favour 080388808253, Desmond 08068648702
Join us on twitter and facebook MISS AYAYA NIGERIA
256B Nwaniba Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state
19 Ikare Street, Aguda, Lagos-Nigeria