Monday 6 February 2012

PASTO GOODY GOODY RETURNS TO LAGOS


One of Akwa Ibom’s biggest boys in the music industry, Pasto Goody Goody is set to return to Lagos which is the hub of entertainment industry in the country. Goody dropped the hint in an interaction with Connoisseur.com today. He said his return was necessary in order to return himself into reckoning in the industry.

 “I came back to Akwa Ibom with the mindset of burying my dad and then return to Lagos immediately but when I came, I realized that there were so many things I had to settle before I return to Lagos. I needed to make my people really feel me that is why I did the “Made in Akwa Ibom” album. I had been out of the industry for like 6 years and I needed to start from my homesoil to re-create that fanbase again before I get back to Lagos”.

“Funny enough, in the time past, I used to stay in Lagos and be visiting Akwa Ibom once in a while, but now it is going to be the reverse.”

It could be recalled that the Afo do Legend crooner launched the “Made in Akwa Ibom” album late last year and had since re-carved a niche for himself while bouncing back in a grand style with the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment