Monday 6 February 2012

VALENTINE WITH WAJE


Beautiful songstress, Waje who featured in P-square's hit track 'Do Me' is here with a val event for her fans. Below is what she said about the stuff and how you can go about chilling with her during the season...

Hi, it’s the valentine season and I WAJE aka "THE LOVE DIVA" would love to take you out!!! So here is the deal...
Answer the following Questions correctly and you get to spend a day with me at the Spa and then dinner with your spouse MY TREAT!!! 
This is how it goes; I will be picking two winners at random.
If you win male or female, get your spouse ready to have dinner with us, and I also have a surprise… "wink"
Questions:
1) How many awards did I win in 2011? 
2) What are their categories?
Send your answers to valentinewitwaje@yahoo.com
Entries Close on The 11th of FEB and winners will be announced on the 12th Of FEB on twitter @wajemusik and my face book fan page www.facebook.com/officialwaje... GOODLUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment