Friday 3 February 2012

WIZKID DENIES HAVING A LOVE CHILD



Talented Hiphop act, Ayo Balogun,famously addressed as Wizkid has been courting controversies since his emergence in the music industry, but has remained unperturbed about uncomplimentary remarks flying around him.
­­­­­­­­

In a recent interview the Ogun-born super star opened up on rumoured love child.
I dropped a song where I talked about it.The whole story was a rumour.If I have a family,there is nothing to hide.After all,I didn’t kill anyone,so there is nothing to hide.I have cleared it times without number.
It’s annoying.People say rubbish,but I have to understand;it’s something I have to deal with.I find it hard because I am young and such rubbish is being said about me

Asked, but you still relate well with ladies, he saidYes and they are just friends. But I have someone I am liking.

I have liked her since but she is putting me on a long thing… and it’s because of what people are saying.
She is super hot and she has a very good heart.”

Lest I forgot, but when the news broke months back, Wizkid tweeted ‘Hey All.. Got sumthin to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you’ve made… This is one of those times for me. I realize that I haven’t always lived up to everyone’s expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry. Please continue to pray for me. With the help of my family and my EME big brothers, I am working on becoming a better man, a better artiste, a more responsible person with every one of my actions”.
All these celebrities will say one thing and do another and if the press quotes them, they make it look like someone has declared war on them.
If you lie a couple times you only have a couple pieces of fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment