Saturday 7 April 2012

Fallout of ‘I’ll Take My Chances’ premiere: Emem Isong denies rift with Ini Edo


Royal Arts Academys movie, I’ll take my Chances, has recorded a very huge cinema success, no doubt. However, the country’s entertainment scene has also been agog with rumours of disagreement between the producers of the movie, Emem Isong and Iniobong Edo.
Those peddling the story claimed that Emem had been fighting her colleague, Ini for taking the credit for the movie alone, without including her name as a co-producer.
During the week, we sought Emem Isong’s reaction on the matter and she had this to say. “I don’t know where that rumour is coming from. Ini and I are best of friends and we have no issues whatsoever. The movie is doing great and we are cool with it. People are just prone to talking rubbish, I’m sorry. You can call Ini yourself and ask her. We are close and there is nothing like disagreement. Like I said, disregard those talks, they are mere rumours”. Speaking further,  Emem said, “We have been busy on location with a soap opera titled A Perfect Love”. She concluded that the 13-episode soap was written by Royal Arts Academy students and is still undergoing production, as you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment