Friday 4 August 2017

I am now open to preach anywhere, any church, any continent – Rev. Edet


After quitting Catholic priesthood, Reverend Patrick Henry Edet has said he is now free and open to preaching anywhere in the world. He said God told him that he is a missionary. More after the cut…

“I am open now to preach now anywhere, in any church, in any congregation, in any continent. But this is my mission. God told me in the year 1993, go home your people need you. You are a missionary to your people. This is one of the things that have guided my judgment. I could have been a priest in the arch diocese of Lagos. I sought to be a missionary to travel outside the country. I love adventure. But God told me go home, your people need you. Be a missionary to your people. And for years I have served my people beyond the walls of the Catholic Church. So I am available to my people. I have a mandate of bringing champions from every family. I want my own generation to seek God first. It is not about you leaving your church, it is about the fact that we have the freedom now to connect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment