Monday 21 May 2012

Breaking: Didier Drogba quits Chelsea


Didier Drogba who was the hero as Chelsea won the UEFA Champions League for the first time in their 107 year old history has announced that he will leave the club when his contract expires next month.

"We (he and his team-mates) will not be together next season," Drogba is quoted as telling France Football magazine. "As I have decided to leave, I wanted to tell them to their faces.

"They made me break down. I found it hard to admit that it was finished with me and the club. But I don't envisage sitting on the bench watching others play at a time when the club is looking at putting together a new team.

"So there we go, I am readying myself for a great leap into the unknown. It will be another adventure."

It is a pity! But for sure he remains a legend at Stamford Bridge. Bye bye the big DD…

No comments:

Post a Comment