|Kareng Igho, winner of BBA 6|
Have you always wished to be an African Star? This is an opportunity for you. Entries are now open for Africa's hottest show - Big Brother Africa 2012 (Season 7). You'll be able to enter the new season of Big Brother Africa from 5 Feb - but not alone! This means that anyone who wants to enter season 7 must partner with another person and enter as a pair! So whether you enter with your best friend...
boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, brother, sister, boss, husband, wife, neighbor, hairdresser, whomever, you must just make sure that you enter as a pair. So who will take the journey of a lifetime with you? Remember you may have to spend a long time with them in the house so choose carefully!
This season's prize is a cool USD 300 000 CASH!
Plus, in another bold change, Big Brother Africa welcomes two new countries Liberia and Sierra Leone to the Big Brother house for the first time ever, while this time round, Ethiopia bows out of the game and Mozambique will take on a new role that will be announced at a later stage.
- Anyone who wants to enter Big Brother Africa season 7 must partner with another person to enter as a pair!
- You and your partner must be citizens from one of the following participating countries: Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Both partners must come from the same country, must be 21 years or older, must be fluent in English and must have a valid passport.
- And remember that, as with previous seasons, entrants must be fun-loving, vocal, creative, original and articulate.
- In addition all entrants must have the social flexibility to live in close proximity with others and must be tolerant of views and lifestyle choices other than their own.
How to apply
- Click http://form.jotform.com/form/20233147157 to fill in the entry form online, or download it, complete it, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, interested persons can collect an entry form from the nearest MultiChoice office in their country anytime from Sunday 5 February.
- Whatever you choose to do, do it fast because the deadline for entries is February 27, 2012!