Monday 6 February 2012

COMEDIAN SIR JAMES TO RELEASE AUDIO WORK


One of the leading comedians in the state, James Emmanuel Essien popularly known as Sir James is on the verge of releasing an audio comedy work. James who is the President of apex comedians union in the state, Comedians International intimated your soar away online celebrity news portal - Connoisseur.com today that he is currently in the studio recording the work.“I’m working on the stuff now. It is going to be bumper and mind-blowing. It is a compilation of my best and highly-sought after jokes. It is strictly jokes that are created by moi (me). I’m known for the best and my fans should be rest assured that they are gonna have the best from me.

“I’ve not certain on the date of the release of the work yet but it is certainly going to be sometime this year. You just to have to keep your fingers crossed”, dropped the Uyo-born stand-up comedy virtuoso.

Sir James is one of the best paid and respected comedians east of the Niger and his profile has been rising as each day passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment