Thursday 16 February 2012

AKWA IBOM BORN MUSIC STAR, DON TOM PERFORMS ALONGSIDE AKON IN AFCON FINAL


Don Tom with Akon
Akwa Ibom born music star, Don Tom over the weekend performed alongside Konvict Music CEO, Akon at the closing ceremony of the just concluded African Cup of Nations held in Equitorial Guinea and Gabon.
He performed his hit tracks and wowed the amazing crowd at the stadium. With this, the CV of the ‘I Don See My Wife’ crooner is on the rise.

It could be recalled that he recently shot the video of ‘I don See My wife’ which is currently enjoying massive airplay in top cable Tv music channels.
Congratulations to him!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE SIR/MADAM, AM CHUKWU EMEKA BY NAME AM AN UP COMING ARTISTE I RESIDE IN ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA AM AN INDIGENOUS RAPPER AND A CHORUS SINGER I HAVE ABOUT 8 TRACKS DONE IN STUDIO BUT I HAVE NO SPONSOR. AM SEEKING FOR A RECORD LABEL OR A SPONSORSHIP. HERE IS MY CONTACT +2348133982913 THANKS.

    ReplyDelete