Thursday 30 August 2012

Eyo Eminue: I was never involved in a brawl with Barr. Enoidem


The 2nd runner-up of 2010 MTN Project Fame West Africa, Eyo Eminue has reacted angrily to report by a news site – NaijaLeaks that he was involved in a brawl with Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem at Monty Suites club better known as M-Lounge.
In a press statement released by the Lagos-based act and sent exclusively to Connoisseur, Eyo said he wasn’t in Uyo as at the time of the purported brawl.
“I wish to categorically state for the records that the story is false and from the pits of hell. It must be a figment of the imagination of the author, who seems to me, to be jobless and seeks to use dubious means to taint my image, brand and person.
“First, Barrister Emmanuel Enoidem and I attend the same church – Power City Int’l, 98 Nwaniba Road, Uyo, where he is also a deacon. Well respected and kind gentlemen don’t pass for the image the author is portraying here. We as a church, pray for his success even against lies from dubious stories like this.
“Second, I, Eyo Eminue, I’m a public figure and an ambassador of MTN and MTN Project Fame West Africa. It will never be in my person or character to have brawls in private or public places, neither will I have to chose the option of violence instead of dialogue.
“Third, I and Barrister Emmanuel Enoidem as church members and as friends, maintain a good and cordial relationship which even this false story cannot affect. The story seems political. I am an artiste for now!
“I enjoin well meaning members of the public who wish the Government and people of Akwa Ibom State, under the leadership of His Excellency, Chief Godswill Akpabio to disregard in all totality, this false publication and concentrate on the work at hand, which is the development of the state”, said the son popular academic – Prof. Okon Eminue.
In the said story by NaijaLeaks, the Akwa Ibom Fine Boy was reported to have involved in a brawl with Enoidem who is the Commissioner for Housing and Urban Renewal in Akwa Ibom State on 24th August, 2012. 
Emmanuel Enoidem

No comments:

Post a Comment