Friday 9 June 2017

I am alive today because God thwarts the plans of the crafty – Unoma Akpabio



The wife of the immediate past Governor of the State, Her Excellency, Mrs Ekaete-Unoma Godswill Akpabio is celebrating her birthday today. In a message to celebrate her birthday as posted on her Facebook timeline, the Former First Lady said she is alive today because God thwarts the plans of the crafty. It could be recalled that Mrs Akpabio underwent the surgeons’ knives last year for a life-threatening ailment. Below is what she posted on her timeline:

"Sia Afo amanam, Uwem mi, Edi, Mkpouto; Jehovah, Afo omodot Itoro"
It was my wonderful husband who woke me up this morning to remind and reflect on the years of God's faithfulness over our lives. His deep appreciation over my role as the First Lady and Initiator of the Family Life Enhancement Initiative (FLEI) was humbling and heart-warming.
That i am alive today, is because he thwarts the plans of the crafty, that their hands could not perform their enterprise - Job 5:12
Happy birthday to me and may God bless my friends and well wishers.
Eka Esitmbom, Unoma Akpabio

No comments:

Post a Comment